Pages

test

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Happy Little Working Song!

I caught Peter singing while cleaning his room a few weeks ago. I set the camera on the banister outside his room so he wouldn't know I was recording him. The quality of the video didn't turn out very good, but it's still fun to watch/hear him sing while cleaning. Notice his cleaning technique too. I think most of it ended up on his bed. But, I'm easily pleased, it makes me feel better just to have the floor clean and that he did it without me getting after him. =)

2 comments:

Quite Content said...

Hi Natalie,
This is Erika, Karen Miller's sister. I found your blog off of Molly's and I loved hearing about your family. You sure do have one creative boy. I think that is wonderful! Sometimes I think my imagination died when I went to school. I am glad that his is up to full strength. It is great to check in with your family. I always ask about how you are doing when I get a chance to talk to Karen and Ryan. Hey maybe you can get Karen to post on her blog. I set one up for her last week out of pure selfishness to have more pictures of her family. There is a link to it on my blog and also Molly's. You know the old saying, "The squeeky wheel gets the grease." Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Ace even watched it and wanted to know why he was singing, I told him he was happy because he was cleaning his room......maybe he will give it a shot! I know....pretty hopeful! :0)