Pages

test

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coral's First Day of School!

"Hello Friends. This is my first day of school. It was fun alot and so much I love it and I want it to be again. I want it to be night right now. I brought some homework home and it was easy. Easy-deasy! =) And I learned lots of stuff too. I even learned a shape song!"


Coral's new school outfit.


What a beautiful kindergartener.


Leaving for school with her folder (they aren't to bring backpacks.)


Waiting for class with some of her friends from Joy School.


Playing "sandcastles" with her friend Emma while waiting for school to start.


Blowing kisses while waiting in line to go into class.


Picking up her folder and heading into class!

Now, first day of school from a mom's perspective! =) I have been very excited for Coral because I knew how much she would love it. I tried hard not to think about the sending my sweet little girl off to school for the first time part. After all it's only for 3 hours right?! Course all that went out the window as I drove her to school. I had a pit in my stomach. I'm sure I was more nervous than she was. Then as I watched her line up and go into her class....without me....I'll admit I got tears in my eyes. The next 3 hours took FOREVER!! =) It's not so bad really, but it's just down hill from here. Next year she'll be in first grade and gone all day and then she'll be in 2nd, then before you know it 12th and then she'll be all grown up! =) Enjoy the journey, enjoy the journey! =)


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Weston and William's Blog said...

okay so call me the psycho aunt but here I am crying!! I can't believe that little angel is off to school! She IS the MOST beautiful kindergartner in the entire world!!! We are SO oroud of her!!!