Pages

test

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012!

Coral the Acrobat and Lucy the Lion

The Magician, Acrobat & Lion



Mom the Clown (belly and all! =)

The Lion Tamer and the Lion

The cutest lion ever! =) 

Lucy loved looking at herself all dressed up, especially her nose! Course after pictures she said, "Done!" as she tried to take her costume off! Originally there wasn't going to be a shirt under her dress but, even in Arizona it was a little too cold for that.

2 comments:

Weston and William's Blog said...

Okay, these are so very precious!! Did you make everything? And I LOVE that Ryan was the Lion tamer! And that last pic of Lucy in the mirror- SO precious!!! And what belly are you talking about?! You are teeny!!!

ps- it is taking me about 5 tries to get the word verification thing to work on your blog. You should really disable that ;)

Natalie said...

Thanks Molly. No I didn't make everything. We pieced Peter's costume together with a cape we already had and a vest we found at Goodwill and ordered the hat on amazon. Ryan's I found the pants and vest at Goodwill then painted the vest and added a gold stripe to the pants. I did make all of the girls tutus and the headdresses/hat and added embellishments.

ps. I have no idea how to disable word verification! =)