I love the look on COral's face!!! Ha! We had that exhibit here at our zoo two summers ago, and the boys thought it was great- it took everything we had to keep them from jumping in and swimming with them! Me, all I could think of was Steve Irwin! Kendall looks so serious in these pictures!
Knowing that we can be a family forever is one of our greatest blessings. To learn more about this and the other blessings that have been restored through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints click the above picture.
1 comment:
I love the look on COral's face!!! Ha! We had that exhibit here at our zoo two summers ago, and the boys thought it was great- it took everything we had to keep them from jumping in and swimming with them! Me, all I could think of was Steve Irwin! Kendall looks so serious in these pictures!
Post a Comment