okay, they are absolutly beautiful. You really have the most photogenic kids I have ever seen. I just want to hug them! Corals dress is beautiful and Peter is so handsome in his tie! And of course what am I most jealous of? The fact that Coral is still wearing a summer dress, and we're already into the "layering" with a sweater vest for church, lol.
Your kids are just beautiful. I love their smiles...priceless. Thanks for the comment on my blog. We are excited to have Karen and Ryan here for Christmas.
Knowing that we can be a family forever is one of our greatest blessings. To learn more about this and the other blessings that have been restored through The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints click the above picture.
4 comments:
Can anyone say....Princess Leia???? I love it! So cute!
okay, they are absolutly beautiful. You really have the most photogenic kids I have ever seen. I just want to hug them! Corals dress is beautiful and Peter is so handsome in his tie! And of course what am I most jealous of? The fact that Coral is still wearing a summer dress, and we're already into the "layering" with a sweater vest for church, lol.
Your kids are just beautiful. I love their smiles...priceless. Thanks for the comment on my blog. We are excited to have Karen and Ryan here for Christmas.
You have such a cute blog. I found your link on Lance and Laura's blog. Your kids look so cute all ready for church!
Post a Comment